12/03/2013

The most important person in the world to me? [ Christ Ahnsahnghong ,Heavenly Mother ,WMSCOG ]


Who, then, is the most important person in the world to me? It is the person who is in front of me now, whom I have to save. For God has let that soul be here with me in order to take him or her to heaven together through me, and to make it serve as a test of my faith.

That person may be my husband or wife, my parents or child, my brother or sister, my relative or neighbor or friend. Giving God's love to him or her and saving his or her soul?this is the most important thing to do.

Now there are many bleeding souls around us who will die if they are left alone. We must not be indifferent to them. God has never forsaken such poor souls.

Lk 19:10『"For the Son of Man came to seek and to save what was lost."』

God came to this earth to save mankind. There is no greater love than this. So, God has given us the mission of preaching the gospel, following in His footsteps, so that we may learn what true love is.
Preaching begins from the mindset of caring for others. If we do not care about others' salvation but give ourselves over to indolence, being self-centered and caring about "what others think of me," we are unable to bear the fruit of the gospel.

People say that he who only thinks of himself is an unhappy person, and that he who thinks not only of himself but also of others is a happy person. To a short-sighted person, it seems that sacrificing for others is a loss to him. However, if we think about it more deeply, we will realize that through our self-sacrificing efforts for others we will be loved and blessed by God and also be changed as the men of God, who are praised and honored by people while living in the world.

Let us lead many souls to the truth of life by obeying the will of God more faithfully. The most proper time is right now, and the most important person is the one who is in front of me right now.

God the Father, Christ Ahnsahnghong, came to the earth to show us the way to receive eternal life and go back to the Kingdom of heaven.
Christ Ahnsahnghong came with Heavenly Mother as the prophecies of the Bible.
World Mission Society Church of God believes in God the Father and God the Mother who give us eternal life.

No comments:

Post a Comment